The Ross Property Owners Association (RPOA) was formed in the 1960's and presently has 325 Ross households as members and a Board of six Ross citizens.
The RPOA's charter is to help the Town of Ross by improving Town property and by sponsoring community improvement events to help make Ross a great place to live.
RPOA membership contributions are used for projects and events as follows:
- Purchase of two light poles for the Ross Common (Grove)
- Contribution to remodeling the Post Office
- Contribution to landscaping the area in front of Town Hall
- Procurement, installation and ongoing placement of colorful banners along Ross Common
- Construction and placement of new Bulletin Board kiosks
- Purchase and installation of bike racks in front of Post Office
- Christmas decorations on the bridge and wreaths throughout town
- 4th of July parade contribution and decorations throughout the Town
- Tree and bush trimming of lot at Sir Francis Drake & Lagunitas
- Planting and maintenance of "Eddie's Tree" in front of Post Office
- Installation and ongoing replacement of "Doggie Bags" at Town Commons
- Sponsoring "Candidate Nights" for Town Council elections
- Sponsoring First Aid preparedness classes at Ross School
In addition to the above, the RPOA's two main projects in the months ahead are to:
- Help the Town enhance and improve the lot at Sir Francis Drake & Lagunitas.
- Help the Town enhance and improve Natalie Coffin Park by Phoenix Lake.
We thank all of our RPOA Members for your ongoing support and look forward to your help and suggestions as to how the RPOA can best help make Ross a great place to live!